Stuff I gone done
SuperAwesome. November 2018 - Present
- Engineering lead / Full stack developer
- Trying to scale the tech, myself and the team
- Product enables companies to advertise safely to kids.
- Kubernetes, Kafka, AWS, Node
Snowflake Software. January 2017 - November 2018
- Full stack
- Improving communication in air traffic mangement. Taking multiple sources of information in the aviation industry, applying matching algorithms creating a central place for aviation data.
- Providing this data via public APIs or as an in house solution.
- Using docker microservices running on kubernetes with kafka in between creating a pipeline for the data.
Side projects at snowflake:
- Chat acronym bot that will reply with the likely answers (aviation acronyms are particularily bad)
- Auto generating architecture diagram via YAML deployment files using DotGraph
- Various scripts that will notify on stale branches/code
CNS. May - December 2016
- Java backend development on a wide range of projects in the maritime industry
- Real time event driven software
IBM. September 2015 – May 2016
- Full stack development for a SAAS API testing tool
- Developing domain-driven backed implementing CQRS strategies in Java, using a micro-service approach
- Developing front end using angular JS/html using model-view patterns
- Implemented and developed full user features (front and back end) and delivered them in the first release of the product
Independent Web Developer 2013 - 2015
- Creating web projects during univirsity.
- e.g. nadineweston.com
IBM - Identity & Access Management Analyst (June 2013 - June 2014)
- Placement year in university
- Dealt with security audits around server access in IBM